Welcome to the International Class Association website for the RS Aero. Here you will find all there is to know about the RS Aero including the latest news, how to register your boat, and links to relevant documents.
RS Aero European Championship - FV Malcesine, Lake Garda, Italy, 31 July - 6 August 2021 04/06/2021 01:29:56RS Aero European Championship - FV Malcesine, Lake Garda, Italy, 31 July - 6 August 2021
Supported by Rooster and Seldén Mast
The event title is now amended to 'European Championship' following consultation. That way we can look forward to a 'successful' European Championship, rather than the likelihood of a 'soft', perhaps disappointing, Worlds. This action feels appropriate and fair with so much of the World unable to join and for many more the trip is either unviable or discouraged due to their local restriction policies.
It is expected that overall entry numbers will be largely unaffected by the new title. On the ground it will be a similar event with excellent racing, same size fleet, same charter fleet and the same huge fun. Just a revised title.
We can expect further eases in restrictions in the weeks to come which will help us achieve a successful European Championship.
- Notice of Race: To be on the FVM site soon
- Online Entry: Opening soon via the FVM site
- Entry Fee: xxx Euro (Late Entry Fee: xxx Euro after 1st July)
- Format: Maximum of 13 races over 5 days, maximum of 4 races per day. A mix of morning and afternoon racing for variety
- Charter RS Aeros: Now released, link below
- Saturday 31st July: Registration & Measurement
- Sunday 1st Aug: Registration & Measurement. An onshore coaching session in the morning will be followed by the Practice Race in the afternoon. Opening Ceremony
- Monday 2nd Aug: First race 13:00
- Tuesday 3rd Aug: Regatta Dinner
- Friday 6th Aug: Awards Ceremony after racing
RS Aero International Class Association
T. 00 44 (0)1794 526 760
Developed & Supported by YorkSoft Ltd