On November 6 and 7th, in association with the RS Aero NL class, we are organizing a fun Aero event to promote the modern RS Aero at the beautiful Loosdrecht waters.
Saturday November 6th will be a training day with an experienced coach. Open to both existing RS Aero sailors and sailors that want to get to know the boat.
We are delighted that RS and Aquavitesse will provide some RS Aeros, so that newbies will also be able to sail this nice and fast boat. And of course - first come first served so book early!
After the training on Saturday, we offer a delicious stew in our cozy clubhouse. Warm up and exchange experiences....
Because very few events have been sailed this year, due to all the restrictions, we are organizing several short races on Sunday November 7th, organized by the Vrijbuiter racing committee.
Register via this registration link and make your wishes known. We are looking forward to a nice weekend.Information
- Saturday 11:00 am. briefing, boat rigged and dressed up.
- Sunday first signal 11:00 am
- Last signal on Sunday 3:00 pm, the aim is to sail 4 races
- We remain dependent on the applicable COVID restrictions, which we will of course
adhere to. Costs
• Saturday training/introduction €30,00
• Sunday races €25,00
• Participants on both days pay €50,00
• Saturday meal €17,50
- Address: G.W.V. The Vrijbuiter, Old Loosdrechtsedijk 137, 1231 LT, Loosdrecht
- Dogs are not allowed on the Vrijbuiter premises
- Parking is limited due to winter storage of boats. More information about this will follow.
Additional information and NOR will follow soon via an app group.
If you have any questions, send us an email:
Robert Moorman [email protected]
Marc Cole [email protected]